Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter 1 Day
Badri – Kedar Yatra By Helicopter Charter. 1 Day
This Package consists of 1 Day of Programme for Visiting Badrinath Ji and |Kedarnath Ji by Charter service from Haridwar and Dehradun. It is Designed for those who want to visit the temples in Same day. It is highly chosen by the people who cannot sit for long during the zigzag Hill drives or for Old people who are not fit to stay in high Altitude.
Our Package Includes :-
- 1 Days Helicopter Trip from Haridwar & Dehradun
- All Local transport from Helipad by Car
- VIP Darshan at temples
- Lunch at Badrinath
ITINERARY OF 1 DAY BADRI-KEDAR TRIP
DAY 01: HARIDWAR / DEHRADUN – KEDARNATH – BADRINATH
Morning reach Helipad and on arrival we fly to Guptkashi Helipad and then fly to Kedarnath helipad. arrival we fly to Guptkashi helipad and then fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad at Guptkashi. Pandit will accompany you and lead you to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and poojan you will fly back to Guptkashi, located at the bank of river Mandakini. After lunch we will Fly for Badrinath. Darshan at Badrinath ji temple after Pooja Departure Badrinath helipad for Dehradun / Haridwar Helipad. This is the end of Badrinath Ji and Kedarnath Ji Yatra.
|Total cost||Rs 95,000 per person /- inclusive of all taxes.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Guest Should Reach a Day before the Flying date.
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter . Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit. Passengers can also carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
- Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri Kedarnath & Harsil are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Badrinath the accommodation standard is equivalent 3 Star.
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 30 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on extra payment of 15% of the cost.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, or partly utilized are non-refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary throughout the trip.
- All Flight will subject to State Government and DGCA NOTAM Permissions.
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : –
If we are stuck in a bad weather situation We will still try to finish the darshan. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money.
Requirement for Booking
|Name of Passenger||Date of Birth / Age / Sex||Gotra (for Poojan)||Contact Adress / Cellphone No.||Identity Proof (Electoral /Aadhar / Pan card No.)||Weight of Passenger||Date of Travel.|
24 hrs helpline: (+91) 9910610614.