Basic Level Ski Course in Auli. 5 Night / 6 Days
|Dehradun / Haridwar – Josimath.
Morning Arrival pick-up and drive to Josimath. Transfer toHotel. Evening free to relax and acclimatize. Dinner and overnight stay at Joshimath.
|Dinner||Hotel / Home Stay Joshimath (1N)|
|Day 02 to Day 05.||Ski lessons (4 full days)
Transfer from Joshimathto Auli in shared private transport.
Skiing lessons for beginners (4 days)
1. Introduction and meeting with ski instructors of Auli (1st day)
2. Equipment orientation and briefing (1st day)
3. Ski lessons from 10 am to 4pm (all 4 days) All days, lunch in Auli. Dinner and overnight stay from Day 2 to Day 4 in Auli (3Ns).
On day 5, return to Joshimath in the evening after skiing for dinner and overnight stay (1N)
|Breakfast + Lunch + Evening Snacks + Dinner.||Hotel / Cottage / Guest House in Auli (3Ns) and Hotel / Guest House in Joshimath (1N)|
|Day 06.||Departure Josimath – Haridwar
Early morning drive to Haridwar. Trip ends with fond memories
Important Advisory & Things to Carry:
- Ski lessons are conducted by experienced, professional local ski instructors
- Clients may opt for snow-boarding instead of skiing on a particular day by paying Extra charge.
- Indicative list of preferred equipment and winter clothing is given in Annexure
- Clients are advised to consult their physician and take suitable preventive medication (prescribed, if any) as a precaution for high altitude sickness (Maximum altitude Auli 3049 mtrs above sea level)
- No refund of costs/any compensation if ski/snowboarding lessons are aborted or cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, keeping in mind safety of the clients. Instructors’ decision on this will be final and binding on clients
- All clients (and parents on behalf of minors) have to complete and sign mandatory Client Information and Waiver Form before starting the ski lessons
Schedule of batches
|Batch 1||7th to 12th (subject to adequate snow)||4th to 9th||4th to 9th|
|Batch 2||8th to 13th (subject to adequate snow)||5th to 10th||5th to 10th|
|Batch 3||14th to 19th||11th to 16th||11th to 16th|
|Batch 4||15th to 20th||12th to 17th||12th to 17th|
|Batch 5||21st to 26th||18th to 23rd||18th to 23rd|
|Batch 6||22nd to 27th||19th to 24th||19th to 24th|
|Batch 7||28th to 2nd Feb||25th to 2nd March||25th 30th|
|Batch 8||29th to 3rd Feb||26 to 3rd March||26th to 31st|
- Transfer from haridwar / Dehradun to Josimath
- All land transfers in shared private vehicle (Tata Sumo) from Joshimath to Joshimath as per itinerary
- 05 night budget accommodation on triple sharing basis (2N Joshimath, 3N Auli). Single/Twin occupancy will be charged extra
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks and Dinner as per itinerary (from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 6)
- Rental for basic ski equipment (ie one pair of ski, ski poles and snow boots will be provided)
- One round ticket of chair car per person on Day 3 and Day 4 of itinerary
- One ticket of ski lift per person on Day 3 and Day 4 of itinerary
- Charges and fees for experienced local ski instructor (1 instructor for upto 12 pax)
- Travel from City of Origin to Haridwar / Dehradun and back.
- Accommodation in Haridwar/Dehradun/ Rishikesh. We can arrange this at extra cost
- Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance(participants are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own)
- Any accommodation, travel or transport (any change or upgrade thereof) outside of the above itinerary for any reason
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition, injury or emergency or otherwise for any reason
- Request for single/twin occupancy will be charged extra
- Rental for additional ski equipment (eg ski suit, gloves, snow goggles, snowboard,etc). Such equipment is available on hire
- Instructor fee for personalized instructor (Rs 2,000 per day, per instructor
- Tickets for Joshimath-Auli-Joshimath Ropeway or charges for extra Auli Ski Lift or extra Auli Chair Car ride
- Clients may opt for snowboarding instead of skiing on a particular day only if such request is made one day in advance
- Charges for evening sightseeing in and around Joshimath
- Meals other than B,L,S,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks
- Any bills/expense of personal nature or any gifts, sightseeing, tips, donations, helicopter ride charges, etc
- Any drinks, gifts, tips for the instructors, drivers, etc
- Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion
Indicative list of preferred equipment and clothing suitable for the season and skiing/snowboarding activity (Expected minimum temperature in Aulimay be -4 to -8 degree Celsius below freezing point)
- Ski pair*
- Ski poles*
- Snow Shoes*
- Ski Trousers*
- Ski Jacket*
- Ski Goggles*
- Ski gloves*
- Snow Cap*
- Long sleeve shirts / T-shirts
- Woolen trousers / think trousers
- Thermal wear (top + bottom)
- Sweater / Jacket / Cardigan
- Fleece jacket / Shawl
- Woolen hand gloves
- Muffler / Woolen Cap / Ear Band
- Woolen socks
*Available on hire.
Auli Skiing Package from Delhi
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days.
Destination Covered : Delhi – Srinagar – Josimath – Auli – Rishikesh – Delhi.
Day 01: Delhi – Rishikesh – Srinagar
Early Morning Pick up from Delhi and drive to Srinagar via Rishikesh in Uttaranchal.Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Nestled in the foothills of majestic Himalayas and on the banks of Alaknanda River sits the historic town of Srinagar. Srinagar received its name from Sri Yantra, a mythical giant rock so evil that whoever set their eyes on it would immediately die. The rock was believed to have taken as many as thousand lives before Adi Shankaracharya, in the 8th century AD, as a part of an undertaking aimed to rejuvenate the Hindu religion across India, visited Srinagar and turned the Sri Yantra upside down and hurled it into the nearby river Alaknanda. To this day, this rock is believed to be lying docile in the underbelly of the river. That area is now known as Sri Yantra Tapu.
Day 02: Srinagar – Josimath – Auli
Early Morning drive to Josimath and then take Cable car ride / Local Jeep to Auli,It is the most popular skiing destination of Uttaranchal state. Auli is situated in Chamoli district of Garhwal region covering elevation from 2,519mts to 3,050mts above sea level. Auli is a ‘bugyal’ which means meadow in the regional language. Auli is often compared with best ski resorts of the world y foreigners. Auli is blessed with invigorating views of the splendid mountain range, Himalayas. The slopes of Auli provide enough thrills to professional skier and novice as well.skiing and Overnight stay at Auli.
Day 03: Auli
Full Day at Auli and Enjoy Skiing.overnight stay at Auli.
Day 04: Auli – Rishikesh
Morning take cable car ride to Josimath and further drive to Rishikesh.Overnight stay at Rishikesh.
Rishikesh, the ‘place of sages’ is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of ” Hrishikesh ” and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh.
Day 05: Rishikesh – Delhi
Morning Drive from Rishikesh to Delhi.ON Arrival drop at the Airport in Delhi.Tour Ends.