KEDARNATH DHAM YATRA PACKAGE
CHAR DHAM YATRA FROM DEHRADUN AIRPORT.
Day 01: Haridwar – Guptkashi / Phata
Morning arrival at Haridwar Railway Station or Dehradun Railway station / Airport , Company representative will Meet you & Assist you, Further drive to Phata / Guptkashi. Check in Hotel, night halt.
Day 02: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Phata / Rudraprayag (Same day by Helicopter)
Morning take Helicopter service to Kedarnath from Guptkashi / Phata, Darshan at the temple and later fly back to Phata,Drive to rudraprayag,Night Halt at Rudraprayag.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The r! emaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Day 03: Phata / Rudraprayag – Haridwar.
Early morning drive back to Haridwar. On Arr. transfer to Railway Station / Airport. Tour Terminate.
Terms and Conditions for Helicopter service :-
- Same day Passengers reporting will be in the morning time from 06:00 A.M. and their slots will be as informed at Phata Office.
- The time given to the passengers would be the reporting time only and it should not be considered as flight timings.
- Passengers would be allocated flights on the following criteria’s :
- If the flight is cancelled due to any reason such as bad weather, helicopter unserviceability etc:-
- The full refund of the ticket would be accorded.
- No ticket would be carried forward to next day.
- No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed
- or compensated.
- Passengers have to make their own necessary arrangements.
- Time given to Same day passengers for Darshan at Mandir is 1:30 hrs only,
- Therefore Same day passengers are to take Priority Darshan receipts 2 Rs 1100
- per person otherwise they will not be able to come back within stipulated time
- for helicopter return flight.
- All out Endeavour’s would be made to accommodate passenger in their own groups, however it may not be possible all times because of weight adjustment in the flight. The group may be divided in subsequent flights.
- The passenger having more weight than 85kg would be charged extra @ Rs150/- per Kg and pax more than 120kg will have to take double ticket.
- Handicapped and old (above 80 years) would be given preference
- Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2Kgs of weight in flight. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed in Helicopter flight.
- Passengers are allowed to carry only 2Kgs weight in the Helicopter.