Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Charter. 1 Night / 2 Days.
This Package consists of 1 Night and 2 Days of Programme, Flying is Approved by Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA) and Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India & Uttarakhand to operate aircraft and helicopter services in Uttarakhand Sector.The stay will be arranged at a luxurious top quality hotel located on the banks of sacred Ganges River. This package is designed for the Pilgrims who want to cover All Char Dhams in minimum Possible time.
Our Package Includes :-
2 Days Helicopter Trip from Haridwar & Dehradun
Complimentary Stay at Haridwar / Dehradun on Arrival Day on Room Only Basis.
Hotel accommodation for 1 night at Harsil
Palki at Yamunotri
All Local transport from Helipad in Char Dham Sector by Car
VIP Darshan at all four temples
ITINERARY OF 1 NIGHT/ 2 DAYS CHARDHAM TRIP
DAY 01: HARIDWAR / DEHRADUN - YAMUNOTRI - GANGOTRI
Early morning Vehicles are arranged for pick up from Hotel and reach Helipad and then fly to Kharsali helipad for Yamunotri Temple Visit. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali so passengers can leave their hotel early without taking breakfast. Upon arrival at Kharsali The Yamunotri Temple visit will be in Palki for all the guests.After Darshan at the Yamunotri Temple Fly to Harsil for Gangotri Temple Visit . From Harsil we go by car to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 30 kilometers. VIP darshan will be provided. Pandits will be made available for special poojan. Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains. On the way ther earem any beautiful spots where you can enjoy the beauty of Nature and take photos to make your journey memorable. You will be blessed by the evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri. Dinner and Overnight stay at Dharali /Harsil
DAY 02 : GANGOTRI – KEDARNATH – BADRINATH – HARIDWAR / DEHRADUN
Today Morning guest will Fly from Harsil Helipad to GuptkashiHelipad and then fly to Kedarnath helipad. arrival we fly to Guptkashi helipad and then fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad at Guptkashi. Pandit will accompany you and lead you to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and poojan you will fly back to Guptkashi, located at the bank of river Mandakini. After lunch we will Fly for Badrinath. Darshan at Badrinath ji temple after Pooja Departure Badrinath helipad for Dehradun / Haridwar Helipad. This is the end of Chardham Yatra.
Rs 1,35,000 per person /- inclusive of all taxes.
|Arrival Day||Haridwar / Dehradun||Lemon Tree / Godwain / Four Points / Similar|
|Day 01||Harsil||Leisure Camp / Himalayan Retreat / Similar|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
Guest Should Reach a Day before the Flying date.
There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter . Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit. Passengers can also carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
1. Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri Kedarnath & Harsil are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Badrinath the accommodation standard is equivalent 3 Star.
2. Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
3. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
4. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
5. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
6. Full amount has to be deposited 30 days prior to date of journey.
7. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
8. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on extra payment of 15% of the cost.
9. All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
10. Any Meals, services not utilized, or partly utilized are non-refundable.
11. The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary throughout the trip.
12. All Flight will subject to State Government and DGCA ATC. NOTAM Permissions.
13. The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
14. The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : -
If we are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . Suppose there is bad weather and we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money .This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment .