From Haridwar / Dehradun : Chardham Yatra By Helicopter – 4 Night / 5 Days.
This Package consists of 4 Night and 5 Days of Programme, Flying is Approved by Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA) and Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India & Uttarakhand to operate aircraft and helicopter services in Uttarakhand Sector. We specialize in providing helicopter services for CHARDHAM Yatra from Haridwar & Dehradun and offer the most reliable, comfortable and safe helicopter trip for Chardham Yatra. We make sure that passengers not only get comfortable helicopter ride but we also ensure that they have equally comfortable and satisfying darshans and puja at all temples.
One of our most popular packages for CHARDHAM yatra is the 4 Nights / 5 Days trip. CHARDHAM YATRA IN 4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS. This is the most luxurious and comfortable package for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter in Uttarakhand. Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4 Nights and 5 days gives you ample time to for Darshan, relax in the beautiful surrounding of snow clad Himalayan peaks and spend full day in darshan and local sightseeing with friends and family.
Our Package Includes :-
- 5 Days Helicopter Trip from Haridwar & Dehradun
- Complimentary Stay at Haridwar / Dehradun on Arrival Day on Room Only Basis.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights will all meals at each Dham
- Palki at Yamunotri
- All Local transport and sightseeing by Car
- VIP Darshan at all four temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
ITINERARY OF 4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS CHARDHAM TRIP
DAY 01: HARIDWAR / DEHRADUN – YAMUNOTRI
Early morning Vehicles are arranged for pick up from Hotel and reach Helipad and then fly to Kharsali helipad for Yamunotri Temple Visit. Our pilots and ground staff will brief you about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali so passengers can leave their hotel early without taking breakfast. Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) Transfer to Hotel. Hotel to temple is a 6 KMS trek and return journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min. The trek will be travel by Palki for all the guests. Generally passengers will reach hotel by lunch time which is arranged at hotel. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Kharsali.
DAY 02 : YAMUNOTRI – GANGOTRI
Today Morning guest will Fly from Yamunotri helipad to Harsil Helipad.
Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx 50 mins. Visit the Gangotri Temple , Pandit will be provided for the special pooja, Later after Darshan we drive back to Harsil. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Harsil.
DAY 03 : GANGOTRI – KEDARNATH
Morning Departure from Harsil helipad to GuptkashiHelipad and then fly to Kedarnath helipad.
Kedarnath ji Helipad is approx. 500 meters from temple and will take approx. 20 min walk. VIP Darshan will be arranged at the Temple, After Darshan is completed we return to helipad. Stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur. Passengers can visit ancient Triyuginarayan temple in the evening. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Guptkashi.
DAY 04 : KEDARNATH – BADRINATH
Morning Departure from Guptkashi helipad to Badrinath Ji helipad.
After arrival at Badrinath Helipad you will be transferred to the Hotel. Later Darshan at Badrinath ji temple. A visit to Mana village is highly recommended as this is the last village before international border with china. Evening attend Swarna aarti at Badrinath Temple. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Badrinath.
DAY 05: BADRINATH – HARIDWAR / DEHRADUN
Early Morning Visist the Badrinath Temple for Vishnu Sehastrnam Path which is optional, after Pooja Departure Badrinath helipad for Dehradun / Haridwar Helipad.
While we head back, you can see the beautiful overview of the region. Especially the picturesque view of the confluences is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and we also fly over the five confluences including Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Deva Prayag. Aftwer landing at Helipad. This is the end of Chardham Yatra.
|Ticket Cost||Rs 1,58,000 per person /- inclusive of all taxes.
|Arrival Day||Haridwar / Dehradun||Lemon Tree / Godwain / Four Points / Similar|
|Day 01||Kharsali||Yamuna Keerti Resort / Yamunotri Cottage / Similar|
|Day 02||Harsil||Leisure Camp / Himalayan Retreat / Similar|
|Day 03||Guptkashi||Himalayan Comfort / Villa Aadhayay / Similar|
|Day 04||Badrinath||Sarovar Portico / Snow Crest Hotel / Similar|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Guest Should Reach a Day before the Flying date.
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter . Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit. Passengers can also carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
- Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri Kedarnath & Harsil are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Badrinath the accommodation standard is equivalent 3 Star.
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 30 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on extra payment of 15% of the cost.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, or partly utilized are non-refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary throughout the trip.
- All Flight will subject to State Government and DGCA NOTAM Permissions.
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION : –
If we are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . Suppose there is bad weather on 3rd day and we are unable to fly to Kedarnath then we will try and do both Kedarnath and Badrinath on 4th day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money .This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment .
Requirement for Booking
|Name of Passenger||Date of Birth / Age / Sex||Gotra (for Poojan)||Contact Adress / Cellphone No.||Identity Proof (Electoral /Aadhar / Pan card No.)||Weight of Passenger||Date of Travel.|
24 hrs helpline: (+91) 9412991555.